Training and Workshop Materials
We get many requests for a list of book references and music references. Below are some of our common training and workshop materials.
Here are several documents that the Leadership Team put together to help stimulate various discussions and exercises we’ve facilitated over the years.
articles and essays
In support of learning, sharing, and growth, we offer the following documents. This is copyrighted material. You are free to copy or use the information contained in these documents as long as they are properly referenced and attributed.
- Buddhist Psychology, Chris Mathe
- Choosing a Personal Growth Program, Chris Mathe
- Fuzzy Logic, Chris Mathe
- Metacognition, Chris Mathe
- Redecision Therapy as a Process of New Belief Acquisition, John R. McNeel
- Redecision Therapy as a Process of New Belief Acquisition: Survival Injunctions, John R. McNeel
- The Role of Catharsis, Chris Mathe
- The Redecision Model of Change, Chris Mathe
Here are a few of the websites we have found that might be of interest or service to you:
Authentic Happiness – Great site for positive psychology. Lots of self-assessments and information.
Authentic Counseling Associates – Great therapy from human therapists. Dr. Chris Mathe from Authentic Leadership Center does his therapy practice through this organization.
Wise Brain – Great website for news and tools for happiness, love and wisdom.