This advanced experiential workshop is for graduates of Leading from the Center or similar training. While similar to the Leading from the Center 5-Day session, this training will provide an intensive opportunity for experienced participants to actively define the work they wish to do and how they will do it. The workshop takes place in a relaxed, community-style atmosphere. The workshop runs from 6 p.m. on Wednesday, July 6 through 6 p.m. on Sunday, July 10.
The workshop utilizes many of the concepts from Wayne Muller’s book: How Then Shall We Live that asks and examines four basic questions:
- Who am I?
- What do I love?
- How shall I live, knowing I will die?
- What is my gift to the world?
Each participant will examine the answers to these questions in a unique and personal way.
- Extend and enhance the personal work you’ve already done.
- Identify and change negative core beliefs that still operate in your life.
- Experience new possibilities and opportunities.
- Be expertly coached as well as enhance your coaching skills.
- Share in a deep experience with a loving and supportive community while maximizing experiential learning in a small group setting.
- Explore your vision for your life.
- Define and experience your gift to the world.
- Increase your ability and commitment to living in integrity with compassion, honesty, humility, and purpose.
Contact us and register with the form below.